NZ has snow nowadays. I saw snow and hail this morning again. I didnt know north island of NZ has snow! so cold!!
Two days ago, my english preparation course for university started. Maybe some people already know about this course, its 3 months class for International student to improve their English skill in order to catch up with future study, for instance, undergraduate and postgraduate. Basically all university have these kind of course, and my university have condition that pass the final exam of this course is equivalent to have 6.5 IELTS score. Many of my friends recommend this course, so I tried to take it.
Yesterday was the placement test day. I heard that it is just vocabulary test. But it was comprehensive test, had Reading and Dictation and Writing. If you will take this course, I recommend to prepare Dictation before.
The school is kind of big in NZ, so there are many students from all countries. Because I stayed almost just Japanese students school in Toyko, I feel like international now.
I will enjoy this time few months.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿